Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:30:08 +0800 (SGT)

>> Should be the real thing, since this was rumored even before SRWA came
>out.
>> Well, this makes ME very happy. ^_^ (And Edmund too, I think.)
>
> Not very happy - until I see what the game's about. I am getting less
>and less excited as each SRW goes - I think it just went the opposite
>direction of where I think a SRW game should be..

Why? I thought F Final and SRWA were pretty good. So what direction do you
think the games should be going in?

To keep this on-topic, let's ask the ML which Gundam series they'd prefer to
be in the game. If you had to ditch one and include one, which would you pick?

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)