Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:24:05 -0500 (EST)

> Also, as we all know, Synapus isn't a pilot anymore. If you advance high
> enough in rank you can no longer be one (how many generals or admirals do
> you know of that still fly sorties? How many captains do you see fighting
in
> GM's?), you end up with executive positions like the very ones you've just
> described before taking command.

Not with the feddies, the Zeons however have ship comanders,even fleet
commanders who regularly went out in mobile suits. Examples: Char, Cima,
Dozul Zabi, Garma Zabi.

It's my observation that the Zeon have a more radical (in terms of
arrangement) military structure as compared to the Feds.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.