Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:41:04 -0600

>yeah, well. it's still kinda sad that kids would do this. no offense to
>the young ones on this list, but it really just gets to me.

I think it's kinda funny. Not a terribly smart thing to to on his part, but
I couldn't help but crack a smile when I read his description, especially
since I knew it was total BS.

>The nice thing would be to set up an image archive for GML!

Remember that X-Drive account I set up? I meant it for everyone here. Sure,
it's not pretty, but until someone feels like setting up a GML web page, it
should do the trick.

Again, the user name is GundamML, the password in gundam (lower case).

-G