Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:04:04 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:22:41 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> What's kinda sad is that these are kids who are doing this. I've had my
> fics, my pics ripped off by kids, mostly. I dunno, but that doesn't bode
> good for the future.

I think everyone should watermark/digimark (or whatever that thing is
called) your images so you can easily identify it as your own. I'm not sure
which graphics software has those except for Adobe Photoshop, but thats one
way of safeguarding your pics because you can put a digital code on the
picture hidden from the naked eye, then run it through a software to verify
if its yours. at least those cheats can't claim, "hey, that's my work, I
just posed it the same as that other guy did." even though it is that
obvious, at least we should have something that will stand in court ^_^