Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:45:04 -0600

>I swear..
>we get the BEST spam of any mailing list I've ever belonged to ;p
>This one easily takes the cake for best of the year though ..
>question is, how does it end up on the list? I thought you needed to be
>subscribed to send a message to the list?

Maybe these fine folks have developed some sort of Gundam pasta ^_^
Or maybe they confused Gundamoholic with alcoholic and decided to become
enabelers of our little 'problem' :P

Anyhow, you don't look a gift beer in the mouth, er, or something like that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I see that the time just hapens to be beer o'clock.

-G