David Van Cleef (dvc@aeug.org)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:00:44 +0900

Yesterday I moved front end processing of all aeug.org mail off of the workhorse
baby alpha box that its been on for the last 4 years onto the same machine that
runs the ML. I'm about to shut alpha-aziel off and retire it from active duty.
All cached DNS information on the old box should have expired by now. It is
possible that some nameservers are incorrectly caching the old information,
so some incoming mail to the list may be delayed over the next day or two.