Brian Potter (gp03pilot@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:47:56 -0500

I have just finished watching Char's Counterattack (great movie, by the
way), and i was wondering, does the Nu gundam's bazooka ever appear in the
movie?

The only time that i can think it might have is when it is fighting the
Alpha, and the Jagd Doga. Amuro gets his shield and rifle knocked away from
him. When Gyunei charges him, he shoots something at Gyunei ( i think it was
him) and recovers his rifle and shield. However, it doesn't look like the Nu
gundam is holding anything at all?!?

Please excuse this if it has come up before or if it is a stupid newbie
question that will make everyone groan when they read it :).

Thank you to those who answer my questions!

B. Potter