Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:29:00 -0600

Nothing as big as GP-03D, especially at that angle (from top), could dodge a frigging beam machine gun. GP-03D was not seen dodging or evading, it was just flying straight while beam shots just fly by. Admit
it, Cima was disposed of just because the plot was done with her.

Besides, it doesn't matter when the statistics for GB-Tetra were drawn up. If we believe that the rest of the GP series possess state-of-the-art technology, there is no reason why that does not apply to
GB-Tetra, which comes from the same line of production. It really is a shame that we didn't get to see this unit in more action (sinking an unsuspecting Gwaden doesn't count...).