Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:14:55 -0700

Again those masters of all things Japanese and toylike, ToyboxDX is
reporting that the Gundam FIX Perfect Gundam and Full Armor Gundam will
retail for 2980 yen each. Seems quite reasonable to me, being about the same
price as the old HCM's, especially given the fact that the removable armor
and enhanced posability should more than compensate for the lack of diecast
bits.
For me, the FA-RX-78 is a nobrainer, I love the look and the color scheme
... only way I'm gonna pick up the perfect is if all of the "Perfect" armor
is removable and will reveal a fully functional 1/144 RX-78-2 underneath...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"