James Gority (jagority@csrlink.net)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:57:19 -0500

I have the 7 disk set, it has been liscensed through Games-Mart in
Singapore, and appears to be an official release. The English subs are
pretty good....some grammer mistakes here and there. The packaging is
excellent. Games-Mart also has an excellent boxed set of 0083 which I also
own. I would recommend it.

Jim G