garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 05:46:11 -0800 (PST)

> I'd change the last one to a MG Zaku II... not
> everyone can afford a PG,
> yet the pain is about the same.
>
> Eddie

*makes unintelligible animal sounds*

having just finished my mg zaku 2...i have to agree
about zaku being a pain. i refuse to venture into
perfect grade (equivalent cost of a warhammer army :D)
just yet.

the cables suck majorly. had slight problems with my
side skirt plates. found the cogs in the zaku head a
little too unwieldy (i.e. they don't work :P).
attaching the foot to lower leg was like...hell, it
was like doing a mr. bean act -- driving a car while
putting on your clothes and brushing your teeth.
overall, pretty ok model. solid but kinda limited
flexibility.

-garr