Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 05:41:58 -0800

Nah, I think the series is a bit overrated. Gimme 0083 any day.
You'll see 08th MST next year anyway.

Anyway, I wasn't sure about what you said regarding Hamman's
relationship with Flanagen Agency, but if it's what I think you were
saying, that only pokes yet another huge plot hole in how that "coda"
episode of The 08th MS Team was set up.

Eddie

>Sorry, haven't seen the series yet (yeah, I know, that's bad behavior for
>a Gundam
>fan -- to not have watched 08th).
>
>Edward Ju wrote:
>
>> Depends on your answer... here's a hint... 08th MS Team.
>>
>> Eddie
>>
>> >This is tricky... And I don't like it... Hints please...
>

>-

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0