Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:59:07 -0800

>I agree with Eddie. I have all of Wagner's operas on CD. If you listen
>closely almost all of John Williams's scores a lot have been taken from
>Wagner's page. But on the other hand I would rather listen to Williams than
>Horner. Horner even rips himself off-----Star Trek 2 / Aliens.

Doesn't that mean he's consistent? ;) If you have Marty Friedman's
solo albums, he's got practically the same song on the last track of
every disc, except they always sounded a bit different.

>Only one great soundtrack composer here in America and that is Goldsmith.

If you expand it to North America, I'd put Howard Shore on the top of the
list... he can be real good when the material is right (Se7en, Naked Lunch,
Looking for Richard).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0