Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:43:27 +0800 (SGT)

>I can't think of many Japanese Gundam games being better than what has
>been released in the US... basically you've got your side scrolling
>shooter (Zeta for Saturn - SUCKS), 3D first person shooter (MS Gundam and
>MS Gundam ver 2.0 for PS), Armored Core/Omega Boost style shooter (Zeta
>Gundan and CCA for PS), 2D fighter (Battle Master 1 & 2 for PS), and strategy
>(SD G Gen series for PS and Giren's Greed for Saturn, PS, and DC). Except
>for the strategy ones, most range from OK to lame. I won't even go into the
>SNES territory... while I personally enjoyed F91, it's gotta be one of the
>least fun games one can play (along with the so-easy-you-can-finish-in-an-hour
>V Gundam cart, and Mobility Fleet for Pippen/PowerMac).

Ummm, aren't most of those Japanese-only? I don't recall ever hearing about
American releases. I mean, some yes, but the majority no. Well, talking
about good Gundam games, I think most people will agree with me when I claim
that Blood of Jion is the BEST one of all time. SD Gundam games aren't that
bad either.

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)