Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:22:16 -0800

Just wanted to let you know about my shopping experience with HLJ this last
week or so.

I put in an order in Late November for some PG Wing Kits, 1 PG Zeta, 1
Valkyrie (Mediacom/Yamato One), 1 Armored CORE action figure and 2 other
kits. I received a confirmation email right away. A couple of days later I
recieved an order confirmation confirming that my order was received by HLJ
staff and they were processing it. The next day they informed me that the 2
other kits were not in stock and asked me if I'd like to backorder or delete
the items. I chose to delete items. A couple of days later I recieved a
confirmation that the items I requested had been shipped. Much to my
surprise about 1 week later they showed up on my door in a huge/sturdy
cardboard box with large bubble wrap between the kits and around them. All
the boxes showed up undamaged and in great condition. And somehow I escape
the evil Canadian Duty-Guy.

In summary, I was happy with my HLJ order and will order from them again
without hesitation.

Their site is http://www.hlj.com (someone always asks) for your information.

Sincerely,

Ben