Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:10:43 -0800

>>it, looks great, but the review was absolutely scathing. Such a shame, too.
>>For some reason, almost all the gundam games I've played have been really
>>bad. What a waste of a perfectly good license.
>
>That's because you haven't played the Japanese ones. ^_^
>
>Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)

I can't think of many Japanese Gundam games being better than what has
been released in the US... basically you've got your side scrolling
shooter (Zeta for Saturn - SUCKS), 3D first person shooter (MS Gundam and
MS Gundam ver 2.0 for PS), Armored Core/Omega Boost style shooter (Zeta
Gundan and CCA for PS), 2D fighter (Battle Master 1 & 2 for PS), and strategy
(SD G Gen series for PS and Giren's Greed for Saturn, PS, and DC). Except
for the strategy ones, most range from OK to lame. I won't even go into the
SNES territory... while I personally enjoyed F91, it's gotta be one of the
least fun games one can play (along with the so-easy-you-can-finish-in-an-hour
V Gundam cart, and Mobility Fleet for Pippen/PowerMac).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0