Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:23:43 -0600

> >You sir, are a better man than I. Probably a little nuttier, too ^_^
>
>Well, maybe. ^_^ I just like the thrill of one-on-one combat more.

One-on-one I can deal with. Two Goufs on me I can't. That was easily the
toughest battle in the entire game.

Now that we're talking about games, has anyone here either played, or heard
anything good about G-Saviour for the PS2? I DL'd a couple small movies of
it, looks great, but the review was absolutely scathing. Such a shame, too.
For some reason, almost all the gundam games I've played have been really
bad. What a waste of a perfectly good license.

-G