Eugene Park (espark@students.uiuc.edu)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:14:14 -0600

Does anyone know what the differences are between the two VCD box sets
of this OVA that I see floating about? The versions that I'm referring
to are both in the original Japanese w/ English subs; however, the more
popular version seems to be a 7-disc set with each disc containing two
eps and the 7th containing Miller's Report. The other set that I've
seen only comes on 4 discs, has 3 eps per disc, and no Miller's Report.
Is this some sort of bootleg? Can anybody comment on the quality of
either set? And yes, I know it's coming to DVD sometime next year, but
I'm on ep 8 and I'm hooked! I need my 08 MS fix right now...