God of Death (deathscythe26@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:06:23 -0000

Hi,
My name is Ahsan. (Hello Ahsan), I am from Chicago, and I am a Gundamholic.
I have recently become a Gundamholic. It took many many X-acto knife scars
to make me come here today.

(Starts to cry). It's all messed up. It's all messed up. (Shakes head). I'm
just a kid. All my friends were like, Hey kid, wanna try some Wing? And me
well, I just got caught up into it. (Takes out napkin, drys tears streaming
down face). I mean, Wing is cool it made me feel good. But then I heard
about the "real" stuff. Yeah, you know, UC. Although I haven't tried it yet
I've been scouring the internet looking for anything that remotely resembles
UC. Oh man, I need help. (We're here for you pal) Oh, thanks Core! I spend
hour after greuling hour talking about UC even though I haven't even seen a
single episode. I spend my time reading synopses of episodes. Relaying the
info to my friends who need their own UC fix. I've changed my middle name to
Haman for crying out loud!!

Well enough about me,

Ahsan "Haman" Khan