Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:17:09 -0600

I understand that the impaling pretty much did it, but my point was that GB-Tetra, with all its agility, could have rolled off the course of the cannon, thus avoiding the impaling. Cima had noticed
GP-03D's sudden swing, but there was apparently no dodging from her. Too bad...

Granted there might be more scores, but notice the amount of beam that simply rained down the side during the clip in which GP-03S reached out for the mega beam rifle. That's an insane amount of beam
shots raining on nowhere!