-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:38:55 -0800

> Check the GML archives. Someone reviewed it a few months back... very
> glowing review.
> A friend of mine is in Japan at the moment and picked me up a copy (yay!) so
> I should get it when he comes back in January...

That was James Boren, who posted a review on 15 October 2000:

http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/2000/10/0736.html

On the basis of this recommendation, I ordered it from Asahiya USA and received
it a few weeks later. On 9 November 2000, I recommended it myself as the last
item in my Gundam Book Report:

http://gundam.aeug.org/archives/2000/11/0963.html

But the description given by the vendor says it all: EVERY Gundam character from
EVERY show. What more do you need to know?

-Z-