Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:40:01 -0800

Hi Gus! My name is Abet (Hello Abet). i really haven't been on the stuff that long, but people are really starting to notice the symptoms. Let me see, I guess it started when I was around six or seven. These TV pushers were selling this "StarBlazers" stuff and I tred it out. A few years later I was smoking this new brand called "Macross". I didn't even understand the stuff, but at such a young age, I just had to compulsion to keep on watching! When I was in college, I thought I already outlived the stuff, then some jerk got me to take this "Macross" stuff again, along with something he promised was even better... the "real" stuff called "Gundam". Here in the Philippines, the old Gundam is really hard to find. You have to make shady connections and shell out some bucks. It got really serious...up until I graduated. My rock band is already calling me weirder than usual that I actually suggested we play JApanese songs in a gig...but you guys understand right? I've fought the plas!
tic addiction however, but, its only a matter of time, I mean... Christmas and all.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"