Damien Hailey (samas_1@hotmail.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:28:31

I think it is. Visch faces against the White Dingos in one at the start of
the final mission. You have to finish him quickly, or else the Rhinocerous
Mobile Armor comes in, packing either a Big-ass cannon, or a Bigger-ass
Burstliner, and then you're all but dead.

It has a twin beam sword, like most other Gelgoogs.