Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:05:09 -0700

Hi Gus!
My name is Nicholas (Hello Nicholas). I'm from Edmonton, and I am a
Gundamholic. I'd made it through the first 18 years of my life without ever
touching that anime stuff, especially the "Gundam" stuff all my friends told
me about. One day, though, I decided to give it a try? What harm could it
do? I could stop any time I wanted!
Words cannot describe how wrong I was. After being smitten by 0083, 0080,
and Wing fansubs, I became little more than a junkie. I would do anything to
get my Gundam fix. When I couldn't get any more episodes, I turned to music
... when that ran dry, on to action figures, and soon I was into models! But
that wasn't good enough ... in my crazed efforts, I actually begain painting
models, too! Now I wasn't just addicted to Gundam, I was a Gunpla fanatic.
Soon I was running a Gundam website, using a Gundam e-mail address ....
where would it end?
But now, thanks to all of you in the GA, I've learned to control my
addiction. I'm proud to say I can watch Gundam like a normal human being
again, and thank Goddess Bandai is releasing First Gundam next year. Their
generous efforts towards us addicts will make life an awful lot more
liveable, as we'll no longer need to turn to dirty, street traded 7th
generation fansubs ... who knows what they'd do to our VCR's!
If we all stick together, we can persevere!

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"