Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:51:43 -0500

Hi,
My name is Gus (Hello Gus), I am from Boston, and I am a Gundamholic. I
have been a Gundamholic since the beginning.
I recently realized that 20 out of the 30 years of my life, there really
hasn't been one day that I did not think about Gundam, outta than my wedding
day... and that took a lot of effort!!
My favorite drink is UC straight up, though I on occasion like it on the
rocks, like 0083 or the 08 Team :) Sometimes I even like it a little
cheesy, like the first half of ZZ.
I have also been known to experimenting with the new stuff on the menu to go
with my drinks, like that Wing thing... but I like it a little more on the
hot side, like that one with the EW sauce, makes experimenting worth while.
Anyway, my big kick is sniffing glu... I mean building models. :P
Love them all, and have the scars and stitches to prove it!!

Ok, enough about me, how about you?

Gus
gusjae@channel1.com