Freedom045@aol.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:17:22 EST

In a message dated 12/12/00 1:45:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<< I hear this accusation all the time, but no one has been able to show
 concrete proof such as CD time comparison or citing the actual passage
 that were "blatantly ripped."

 Just because John Williams and F91's composer ripped of the same guy
 (Wagner) and Williams got famous for that style with Star Wars first
 doesn't make him an original...

 Eddie >>

Yes, Williams' music is in the "Wagnerian" style, but what I am talking about
is blatant, almost note for note rip-off of score.

Compare track 14 (0:43-1:17) of the F91 soundtrack to "Hyperspace" from The
Empire Strikes Back. Also track 6 (0:49-2:00) is practically a carbon copy of
The Imperial March.

Tom