Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:45:36 -0600

> >Now if we have an all-female Gundam team... not the drop-like-flies
> >Shrike Team from V, but a Charlie's Angels type of asskickers...
> >
> >Eddie
> >

> That's an interesting spin. But they couldn't be the stereotypical amazons
> like Mora, or that one red-head from 8th MS Team (the Gundam pilot), that
> kind of stuff gets really old fast.
>
> -G

leave Mora out of this! that woman is a Goddess do you Hear Me?!! look
at the floor! your eyes are not worthy to be blinded by her beuty! How
Dare you make disparaging comments about Her!?! I KEEL YOU!!!
<foams at the mouth while the nice men in white coats tighten the
straightjacket>

-Les
*just being a little silly and standing up for our musculature-enhanced
sisters out there* ^_^

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'