MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:57:51 EST

In a message dated 12/11/2000 12:31:20 PM Central Standard Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

> True, but I wanted to use the same set of proportions for the whole RX-
> 78 family. The original Gundam's head looks a little small, the GP02's
> head looks a little big, but on the whole I think it's a reasonable
> compromise... and certainly more plausible than giving every version of
> the Gundam a different-sized head. ;-)

To true. So is it safe to assume that you have changed your mind about doing
OYW mech drawings only, and then quitting when you are done? ;) Which is
actually what you said at one time. Actually I am glad you are keeping up
the mech drawings. They actually are incredible. :)

Jason