Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:25:20 -0800

>7. This is the intriguing one as it looks to be OYW related. It's got
>the chest intakes and waist of the fed MS, but the rest is all Zeon.
>It looks sort of MS-Xish.

See episode 26 of the original series, Char's Resurrection, in which
the Gog made its first appearance. The MS appears in blueprint form as
part of the intelligence on Zeon's new amphibious suits acquired by the
Feds.

That scene might have been kept in the 2nd movie, but it's been a while
since I saw the movie trilogy.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0