Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:03:37 -0700

I'm _terribly_ impressed.
When I was watching F91 I sorta liked the music, it fit the mood of the show
quite well, but I'm listening to a few tracks from the OST in MP3 form right
now and they're great ... easily the best Gundam music I've heard to date.
Feels a lot like Star Wars/John Williams at times (sometimes blatantly) but
it's a great listen. I've listened to a lot of anime OST's, but only a
fraction of those are CD's I've enjoyed listening to outside of the anime
... notable ones would be anything by Yoko Kanno, the Nadesico OST's,
Kenshin OST's, the Gasaraki OST, and, of course, Bubblegum Crisis. The is
the first Gundam OST to rank up there, IMHO.
Guess I'm going to have to hunt down this CD and buy it.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"