Jonathan Ng (crossbonegundam@home.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:01:55 -0500

At 04:15 PM 11/12/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Here they are (small list today):
>
> 1) Noin in a Serpent vs. Christina MacKinzie in a Hamma Hamma

Biased, but Chris. I know Noin has more experience and stuff, but the
Gundam NT-1 isn't very easy to pilot.

> 2) Wu Fei in the Shenlong Gundam vs. The Black Trinary in Galbady Betas

With UC Physics? Still Wufei. I never liked the Galbaldy Beta (obsolete
even for its time)

> 3) Dozul Zabi in The O vs. Giren Zabi in a Quebeley Mass-Production
> Type vs. Kishiria Zabi in a Gelgoog J vs. Garma Zabi in a Zaku III

Giren dies first (he can't use the funnels!) then Kirshiria, then Dozul and
finally Garma wins :-)

> 4) Duke Degin Zabi in a Gouf Custom vs. General Revil in Blue Destiny
> Unit 01

Neither - Giren blows them up with the solar ray.

> 5) Char Aznable in a Zaku FZ vs. Quattro Bajina in a Rick Dom <he he he>

Given their skillsets are identical, Quattro has more experience then FG Char.

> 6) Amuro Rei in The Gundam (old school RX-78-3) vs. Judo Ashita in the
> G-3 Gundam

But the RX-78-3 _is_ the G-3. If Amuro was in the RX-78-2 with Magnetic
Coating applied, then I'd say Amuro would win - unless Judo pulled an anger
flare (which I don't think would happen because Amuro isn't the evil-type)

> 7) Paptimius Scriocco in a Assimar (with psycommu installed) vs.
> Camille Vidan in a Zeta Plus (with bio-sensor)

I don't think a psycommu would help the Asshimar because it's not big
enough. But I think the same thing would happen - *SPOILER*

Camille crashes into Scirocco, Scirocco fries Camille's brain.

> 8) South Burning in a GM Custom vs. Bernard Monsha in a GM Quell, both
> with machine guns and beam sabres only, no other beam weapons

Duh, South Burning, Bernard is nowhere near his level.

Jonathan Ng