-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:37:12 -0800

It's officially called the Efreet AND it's intended to be more than a Gouf but
less than a Dom.

It originally appeared in a computer video game called Mobile Suit Gundam Cross
Dimension 0079, where it was the villain MS opposing the RX-78XX Gundam Pixie.
Here are the specs:

MS-08TX EFREET
Unit Type: mobile suit
Overall Height: 18.1 meters
Head Height: 17.2 meters
Base Weight: 59.4 tons
Power Generator Output: 1072 kW
Rocket Thrusters: 62000 kg total
Armament: 42 mm shotgun x 1, heat saber x 1, smoke discharger x 4

A much more villainous looking variant was the villain in another computer video
game, Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story Blue Destiny:

MS-08TX(EXAM) EFREET CUSTOM
Unit Type: mobile suit
Head Height: 17.2 meters
Base Weight: 59.4 tons
Armament: arm grenade, leg missile pod x 2, homing missile, heat saber x 2, EXAM
system

For an attempt at illustrating an actual bridge between the Gouf and Dom, look
for the YMS-08 High Mobility Prototype in the Kunio Ohkawara Mobile Suit
Variations (MSV) series.

As usual, all specifications courtesy of Burke Rukes' Mecha Domain.

-Z-