Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:35:18 -0600

>Graham Belmont wrote:
>
> > LOL! Where'd you find this at?
>
>There used to be (still is?) a parody group called Seishun Shitemasu
>productions. they
>were responsible for the infamous "Ranma 1/3 notes from the closet", as
>well as the
>hilarious "Robotech 3.1: not nessisarily the sentinals," and "Voltron: Hell
>bent for
>leather". "UC 0069 the Jion years" was the last one of their parodies that
>I saw. They
>used to show them at "Midnight madness" at anime expo.
>
>If they are still around you could probably send in for tapes. Call me a
>lowbrow but I
>love that stuff. ^_^
>
>---Brett Jensen

Then call me low brow as well, cuz that stuff is funny as hell. The only
Parody I've seen was a fansubbed episode of Evangelion (Evanjellyon). Just
hilarious. A lot of it you won't get if you don't know your fansubbers, but
the rest is really bad 'potty jokes'. Funniest damn thing I've ever seen.

-G