Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:32:46 -0800 (PST)

Dear List:

> > You could say it was suggestive. ^_^ she played the nurse of a sex
> therapist and
> > they took a very "ahem' hands on approach to their work. She would act
> like a
> > full-on Dominatrix if the case required it. OC is one of the funnier H
> shows,
> > especially the part with the guy who had a superhero fetish. ^_^
>
> Well, does she ever, you know, with the guy? Just wondering ^_^

The answer is, she does that regularly... with the therapist. Who has a head
that looks exactly like d!ck and a d!ck that looks exactly like his head. Not
sure if she "does... you know," with the superhero fetishist. In fact, I can't
even recall if she "does... you know" with her cross-dressing brother... I will
have to go home and rewatch the tape tonight. Hours of fun! 8D