Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:06:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear List:

> You could say it was suggestive. ^_^ she played the nurse of a sex therapist &
> they took a very "ahem' hands on approach to their work. She would act like a
> full-on Dominatrix if the case required it. OC is one of the funnier H shows,
> especially the part with the guy who had a superhero fetish. ^_^
>
> ---Brett Jensen

Superhero fetish?!? I don't think I quite remember that one, but the ones with
her whole family, the 2 girls, the female punk rocker, her cross-dressing
brother, and especially the one where they switched personality by having the
"be-all end-all" orgasms simultaneously are indeed pretty funny. How many
episodes were there anyway?? I think I've seen like 6 to 8 of them...

Michael