Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:54:14 -0600

You could say it was suggestive. ^_^ she played the nurse of a sex therapist and
they took a very "ahem' hands on approach to their work. She would act like a
full-on Dominatrix if the case required it. OC is one of the funnier H shows,
especially the part with the guy who had a superhero fetish. ^_^

---Brett Jensen