Graham Belmont (gbelmont@hotmail.com)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:26:40 -0600

>I have a couple of questions on a few master grade models. First off,
>I've heard bad and scary things about the MG Zeta, like bad proportions,
>flimsiness, and really hard assembly. Is it even worth buying? Also, how
>is the MG GP02A? I really want it... anyone have an unassembled one they
>can sell?

the only problems I had with the MG Zeta were that it was a tad flimsy (not
really noticeable if you just leave it up for display), and that it was
FRAGILE as all hell. If you get one, be super careful with it.

The GP02a, on the other hand, is super nice, built like a tank. Poseablilty
below that waist was a bit lacking, but that's to be expected given the
design.

Both models are very well designed (save for a couple flaws in Zeta), and
well worth the money.

-G