Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:41:46 -0800

I anint advertising or nothing, but I got one word for you: NAPSTER. This place has everything and I mean everything. I know that there's some kind of suit going around, but nothing's final and they're still online. If you want mp3's and you're not ashamed to take them off someone else's hands, then go to napster and save yourself the trouble of searching the whole damn web for links that are most probably broken anyway.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:08:14 Alastair Warren wrote: > There is a slight connection to Gundam here, but I won't push it :-) > > There was a few MP3s I was looking for, and was wondering if anyone >knew a good place to start. I was looking for: > >Brain Powerd - Ending song - dunno title (Behold slight connection) >Nadesico Opening > >and the bizarre one.... > >Fairy Dreaming from GenoCyber > >Apart from dredging through all the links on the Anime Turnpike, does >anyone know a good place to look or search? > >Cheers, >Al > > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >