Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:51:44 EST

In a message dated 12/10/00 11:31:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< Gundam Wing, instead of centering on the bishonen, went the other way and
 featured the scientists piloting the Gundams instead?

i was talking to my homeroom teacher (whom i lent the movie "Spriggan" to
today) and his preconception of anime was that it was more of how the younger
generation is better than the older, or how its better to be young than not
young. i understood his viewpoint being that all his experience stemmed from
things currently on television. So if they did do that to wing, it probably
would be groundbreaking at least to some.

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger