Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:30:36 -0500

> True, but I wanted to use the same set of proportions for the whole RX-
> 78 family. The original Gundam's head looks a little small, the GP02's
> head looks a little big, but on the whole I think it's a reasonable
> compromise... and certainly more plausible than giving every version of
> the Gundam a different-sized head. ;-)
>
> -- Mark

Why Mark, going Bandai native on us... a friend on mine noticed that all the
Gundam stats kept shrinking as the UC timeline went on until the Victory MS
were really tiny, but almost all of the Gundams had the same 60mm vulcan
headcannons, reguardless of the fact 60's probably wouldn't fit in
progressively
smaller heads... ;)

Paul