Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:34:07 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Jensen" <heero@earthlink.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gundam 0083 -straying topic

> Edmund Chiu wrote:
>
> > > who was it? Kikou Inoue?
> >
> > beginning). Of course, her role as Kasumi in Ranma 1/2 is also
memoriable...

> Not as memorable as her role as the nurse in Ogenki clinic! H_H

    Probably not as memorable as her role as the step-mother of the main
character in a pretty unknown game called Yu-No, which is a port of a H game
(in case you don't know what H means - let's just say it's not for people
under 18...) from the computer. It's probably as close to a real H game on
Saturn as you would ever see. I didn't watch Ogenki clinic so I don't know
what she said in there, but in Yu-no, some of the stuff she said is really
"suggestive"... As far as I remember, that's the only H title game I have
seen her name on...