Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:26:25 -0600

"Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV" wrote:

> gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>
> I believe Amuro's newtype power manifested almost late in the show. The only way he could have survived Char's attacks was because the Gundam was a superior MS compared to most Zaku variants. Probably by the time he reaches earth, his MS piloting skills have been fully developed.

I dunno, no normal person could skim a manual and just jump in the cockpit of a complex war machine, and start racking up kills (even a very technically saavy person). His Newtype sensitivity allowed him to get a grip on the Gundam and survive thru those early episodes.

I'll agree though, his abilities did develop a great deal over time.

> You can also add Usso Evin(VGundam) on the list.

Ah, the most mature acting of all the Newtype Gundam pilots.

---Brett Jensen