OmegaGundam (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:25:16 -0800

Ebay banned them? Do you know for what?

Edward Ju wrote:

>David F wrote:
>
>> I bought 2 MG kits off of Ebay about 2 months ago. The Ebay user ID was
>> y2kanimation. Both of the kits lacked the bandai quality feel. I have 2 PG
>> kits and about 6 other MG kits and these 2 new ones were definatly
>> diffferent. Extra material on some of the parts and poor fit of some parts.
>> It was the ZZ and FAZZ Gundam kits BTW. I checked the boxes against my other
>> kits and they were identical, same bandai logo, same full color box art,
>> same type on instructions. I don't know how we are supposed to be able to
>> tell these Chinese ones apart from the others.
>>
>> Dave
>
>y2kanimation ?, hmmm..... another reason why I don't like these guys.
>Anyways, the kits could've been HK manufactured.

Those clowns are changing their eBay name more often than fashion models
changing their outfits in their dressing room.  I think they go by
kwikseller on eBay now, after eBay banned them several times even though
they kept coming back with a different name.  I asked them if I win their
auctions could I pick the kit up, and they gave me some lame excuse about
wanting to build a customer database.  Something's definitely fishy with
them.

Eddie

New items added at least once a week!  Check out my eBay auctions at:
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0