Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:27:02 -0500

The 0079 manga's translation by Viz ended rather abruptly with Amuro
stealing the Gundam and dissiapearing into the desert. Then, it was put on
hiatus-simautaneously, it seems, with the dawn of Wing's sucess. Such
injustice :(
anyway, with 0079 possibly coming to Cartoon Network, do you think we'll see
the old 0079 manga ressurected? I've read that Kondo takes even more
liberties with the mecha design and the story, so I'm wondering what's
around the bend...