Ray Pegoraro (mond1969@mediaone.net)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:11:56 -0800

I recently finish watching Megazone 23 pt one (Streamline Pictures DVD) and
two (bootleg copy that is english with Jap. subtitles i think) and I have a
couple of questions and I was wondering if anyone could answer a question
for me.

Why dows pt one end with him walking (I assume to his girlfreinds) and when
2 stats up they so some animation with music that shows him helping and
protecting his girlfreinds ex roomate and her father from the bad guy?

Also is there a good site that talks about the series.

Thanks

Ray