Munkee (munkee@nc.rr.com)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:37:25 -0500

you now whats wierd, when i went back to china, BENDI models were
everywhere, and i bought a buncha wing kits that i thought were Bandai ones,
but when i got back, i noticed they were bendi. I was kinda pissed
especially because i had bought every EW HG kit. Luckily, i only spent about
$1.50 for each, due to my wonderful bargaining skills. Luckily, i now know
where to buy lotsa models in china! well, i talk to much crap and it makes
no sense, but bendi models are everywhere in china, but mainly sold on the
streets from little tents, but i once found some V Gundam 1/144 bandai
models there for only 1 dollar a piece:)