Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:36:13 -0500

That's definetly Haman, and yes, the commander of the Solar System fleet is
Bosque, although a little thinner. Bosque also shows up during Delaz's
speech.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Loran Seakku
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2000 1:05 AM
To: Gundam Mailing list
Subject: [gundam] 0083 Cameos

Ok, I just saw Gundam 0083 today so I have some questions, that's why I
asked everyone's opinions on it. But also... I thought I saw 2 characters
in it from Z Gundam. They may have just been people who's names I've
missed, but for both people they only showed up one.

Ok, does Haman ever show up? I saw a chick with pink hair long black
clothes hanging off of her. Who is that if it's not Haman?

Also, is that Basque who smiles when they talk about the Solar Rays?
Those goggles are so Basque-ish, it must be him...