Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:17:32 -0600

Granted that Kou may not not have started off as the BEST pilot around,
nevertheless he showed tremendous improvements as the story progressed.
Although his piloting of a top-of-the-line unit invariably contributes
to his development as a pilot, there is much credit on his part for
commanding GP-01FB well, as the ace-pilot Captain South Burning
commended. Even Zion's ace pilot, Cima Garahau was a little surprised
at how much Kou has improved between their two duals. Contrast the
pilots in 0083 with those in 0087/0088, and it's not hard to see the
former simply kick ass! At least Kou is a soldier, who behaves like a
warrior shold on the battlefield, unlike those clowns in 0087/0088.