Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 07:07:13 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Leslie_R <trojan@atoka.net>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: December 9, 2000 7:59:02 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] [OT] Macross vs. Robotech

>Okay i can see wich ones are from Macross, but since i haven't >seen
>Dougram or Crusher Joe could anyone point out wich of the early >Btech
>mechs are from those anime (still love Duanne Loose's rendition >of them
>reguardless of where they originally came from) and yeah the >LAMs sucked
>in Btech, from fighter to mech mod is something like havlf a >minute by
>Btech rules, when we see Valkyries switching back and forth in >he blink
>of an eye almost.. heh, wonder what would happen if a Macross >task-force
>had a trans-dimensional miss-fold and ended up in the Inner >sphere..
>hey! that gives me an idea for a useless fight :)

>-Les

Anybody have a list of the mecha and their mech counterparts? Also, anyone
have pics of the Japanese redesigns of some of the Btech mechs? I saw them
once in a copy of a certain mag (forgot which, I think it was MechaPress or
something like that).

-FRanz

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.