Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:51:58 +0000

Saw it last nite.. The original UNCUT version.. My friend got it from a
friend from Warner.. Suffice it to say it kicked major ass.. THE BEST
Batman flick EVER.. Better than all the other animated Batman flicks
including the Batman / Superman World Finest... The animation was done
by TMS... This video was good enough for theatre release IMHO.. Its as
good as some of the best anime Ive seen.. I would only recommend seeing
the uncut version right now since I havent seen the cut one yet.. Just
have to say it blew me away...The Joker was truly scary and fearsome....